HOT DAYUMNNNNNN It’s been a minute. Oh, how I’ve missed my fellow Art Junki’s! I apologize for the lack of posts, but I have been busy trying to figure out my life – what’s new? *insert eye roll at myself* Anywhoo, I’m back and have a SASSY Spring Makeup look to share with all of you.
Meet Bridget! This exotic babe was hosting a FABULOUS birthday party extravaganza at her new home in honor of her best friend. She needed a makeup that would compliment a black, full-length, lace ensemble she planned to wear. Because her outfit was super sexy and dramatic, I needed to be sure to create a face that would transform her dress from fancy to funky. When you are wearing an outfit that has a lot of drama, you can completely change the direction of the look with a few minor tweaks. For example, say you have a dress that you wore to a wedding with pumps and a clean up-do. Take that same dress and throw a leather jacket over it and some studded booties to edge it out. Also opt for a messy pony tail, and smudgy eye makeup for a completely different look.
For Bridget, we decided that her lip color would bring the PARTY element to her makeup. Her skin is EVERYTHING, so I also knew I wanted to bring out the natural dewy-ness in her texture, and amp up the highlight. Check out the Sassy Spring Makeup look I created on this HOTTIE!
- Eyeshadow: Viseart Neutral Matte Palette
- Shadow Pigment: MAC Loose Pigment in Blonde’s Gold
- Lipstick: MAC Lady Danger
- Skin: Cinema Secrets Pro Palette 300 Series
- Face Highlight: Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Bronzed
- Lashes: Ardell Demi-Wispies
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powde Duo in Dark Brown with Clear Brow Gel on top
- Blush: MAC Warm Soul
- Contour: NARS Contour Blush in Paloma
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog by adding your email address! xx Art Junki