Christmas is right around the corner, and if you are like me, you wait until the last possible second to go shopping. Part of the reason I procrastinate is because I take this process very seriously, and it tends to consume my life once I get started. I pride myself in my ability to give some pretty bad-ass gifts to my loved ones. There’s nothing like feeling that genuine sense of happiness and excitement when that special someone open your presents! If you’re stumped on what gifts to buy this year , fret no more, Art Junki is here to help. I have compiled a list of 15 gift ideas that are sure to boost your ranking in the Ultimate Gift Giver category amongst your circle.
Feature images by the talented Marlon Cordero
Art Junki’s 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Rodan + Fields Lash Boost (Preferred Customer Pice $135): For those who don’t know, I am a consultant for Rodan+Fields. After being a product junkie for so many years, I stumbled upon R+F to fight the signs of aging, and fell in love. I found myself telling anyone and everyone about my success with these products so I decided to sell them. In 2016 we launched a new product called Lash Boost! Not sure if you’ve heard but lashes are all the rage right now. Instead of spending countless hours and big money to get lash extensions done, which can be damaging, invest in Rodan+Fields Lash Boost to nurture the lashes you already have! I have been using the product now for 6 weeks, and once again, I am blown away. My lashes have never looked so full and long. Right now we are running a holiday special for our Preferred Customers that includes a free mini eye cream and adorable makeup bag with your Lash Boost purchase. This season, contact me for me info and give the gift of lash!
2. Sephora Collection Confetti Set of 5 Mini Sponges ($12): Makeup blending sponges are an ESSENTIAL part of a good makeup application. This pack of mixed sponges from Sephora is a great stocking stuffer for the beauty lover in your life.
Glow Kit – Ultimate Glow ($45): Let it GLOW, Let it GLOW, Let it GLOW! There’s nothing like completing your face application with a touch of highlight to illuminate the skin. Our favorite highlight guru, ABH came out with the limited edition Ultimate Glow kit, which features some of her favorite highlight shades. These six shades are sure to fulfill all of your highlighting needs!
4. MAC Nutcracker Sweet Collection: Every year MAC Cosmetics comes out with an exclusive holiday line, featuring shades that you have never seen before. I ALWAYS recommend stocking up on the holiday collection because the items are limited, and when purchased, will put your amongst the few who have access to these colors. From lipsticks, to shadows, to pigments, buy this limited time collection for the fellow glam girl in your life.
5. S’well Metallic Water Bottle ($25-$35): I don’t know about you, but I DO NOT drink enough water. There are SOOOOO many benefits to drinking water, and it’s something that we can ALL do with very little effort, BUT somehow I still end each day feeling dehydrated. One I got my hands on a nice water bottle this all changed! This S’well Metallic Water Bottle is an excellent gift for anyone that is skin and health conscious. It’s sleek modern design looks cool with any outfit, and it’s non-toxic, non-leaching, and BPA free! It also keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours! DRINK UP!
6. KMS California Hair Play Dry Wax ($12): I won’t thank the Kardashians for much, but they did introduce me to one of my favorite hair products – S0, THANKS! The KMS Dry Wax spray is AMAZING!!!!! I have always had a tough time using wax or pomade products on my hair because they make it look too greasy. This spray option allows the wax to distribute evenly, and is perfect for any sleek hair look you want to achieve. Such an awesome stocking stuffer!
7. Essie Holiday Gift Set ($12.99): Keep those nails on FLEEK with this screaming deal! Essie is a high quality nail polish brand that offers an endless array of shades and textures. For this LOW price you can give 4 different polish shades themed for the holidays. Look at how fabulous the names are!
8. Beachwaver S1.25 Curling Iron ($129): Do you know anyone who wants to achieve beautiful beach waves, but has ZERO coordination when it comes to hair styling? The Beachwaver is your answer. This is a rotating curling iron that does all the work for you! Say bye-bye clamp dents, and stray curls, and say hello to sexy beach waves!
9. Sarah Moon Get Real Lip & Eye Set ($49): When it comes to lips and lashes, NARS knows EXACTLY what to do. This limited edition holiday collection is inspired by legendary photographer Sarah Moon’s work. Here you will get two gorgeous lip shades, and a mascara at a discounted price.
10. Zero Gravity Sealed With A Hiss iPhone ($38): Who doesn’t want fashion-forward and functional? This phone case features a sleek snake-skin inspired design as well as a storage slot for all your cash and cards. The perfect gift for a gal on the go that doesn’t want to lug around a huge wallet while running important errands.
11. Rodan + Fields Beyond the Shave (Retail $180/Preferred Customer $162): Not sure what to get for a GUY in your life? R+F Beyond the Shave is a smart man’s approach to skin-care. Say bye-bye to razor bumps, redness, and irritation, and say hello to smooth beautiful skin. Men don’t always realize the importance of skin-care, so now it’s your chance to show them!
12. Audio-Technica Bluetooth AT-LP60 Vinyl Record Player ($116) Be that COOL aunt or uncle that expands the musical tastes of a loved one into the world of vinyls. This record player is ultra sheek in style, and blue-tooth compatible for all of your wireless needs. Such a cool gift for the music lover in your life.
13. Polaroid Zip Mobile Photo Printer ($130): How amazing would it be to actually print a polaroid directly from your phone?! With this mobile photo printer you can! Such a unique and fun gift idea for the creative mind who likes to play photographer at all your family gatherings!
14. Raynor Passport Holder by Herschel ($24): If you love travel and fashion much as I do, this is a perfect gift. This passport holder by Herschel is both durable and stylish. It comes in three different designs, but the camo is by far my favorite!
15. Voyager Backpack by Poketo ($158): This versatile travel backpack is a must for any stylish travel junkie in your life. It has a variety of compartments that make it perfect for any travel experience you have planned. Aside from being super functional, I am obsessed with the design. Such a cool backpack to rock on any vacation!
I hope this helped your gift buying experience for 2016! Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog!